Can cook, won’t cook.
If like us you don’t want to spend every evening chopping oignons and mashing l’ail. Or if you would rather avoid the hassle of babysitters and (significant!) cost of taxis, then why not hire a chef to come to the house.
We are lucky to have living locally un Chevalier du Mérite agricole and Membre de l’Academie nationale de cuisine who will cater meals from €30 a head.
Check out www.lamiseenbouche.com before you come.
You can contact Pascal on 06 07 30 32 31 or by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or you will find details in the house when you get there.
You should specify if you just want the food delivered or if you want service.
Absolutely knock out food, he can even do a vegetarian meal.
When you are venturing out, our top faves as at Summer 2018 are:
- La Plage at Marennes Plage (c)
- Le Relais des Salines on Oléron
- Little Ronce at Ronce les Bains (c)
- Le Tire Bouchon in St Pierre d’Oléron
- Le Buccin in Marennes (c)
- Le Cayenne in Marennes village (c)
- L’Aromate at Marennes Plage (c)